[For Sale] Speidel Braumeister 20L

Anything for sale? Looking for something? Advertise here!
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: This section is free for all non-commercial adverts. If you own a business and want to advertise your products here, please contact the administrator first!

1/ Please prefix your subject with [For Sale], [Wanted], [For Trade] or [Other].
2/ If your advert is no longer relevant (sold, found, ...) mention it in the topic so that it can be closed. If no new post is made during the last 30 days the topic might be closed anyway.
3/ Be honest about the condition of the items you're putting up for sale/trade!
Doingatun
Model: 20 litres (2015)

Unread post

Hi My brewing hobby is sadly coming to an end due to health issues,wanting to move to more suitable accommodation.

Looking for advice on best way to sell my Speidel Braumeister 20L 2015 model, complicated, as the Speidel replacement controller screen also mists, I brew in a cold garage. Speidel advised it’s the environment I brew in that causes the issue?. what is it worth?

I also have a Speidel Jacket, Hop Filter, Cooling coil and wifi module, thinking of selling separately, once the Braumeister sold.

Also have 8 Cornelius kegs all the same type, gas regulator, heated fermenter fridge and dispense fridge and taps to sell.
niels
Site Admin
Model: 10 litres (2015)

Unread post

It might be help to post some pictures of the equipment and mention your location to get your stuff sold.

- Niels
richardm
Model: 20 litres

Unread post

I could be interested in the Jacket, Hop Filter, Cooling coil and wifi module, depending on price, and postage costs, unless you happen to live near enough to me for collection.
Richard M
20L BM
Cardiff, Wales
Doingatun

Unread post

Hi richardm I want to sell the BM before I sell the accessories, I will bear you in mind as and when.
rogerh
Model: 50 litres

Unread post

Hi Doingatun, where in the world are you?
Doingatun

Unread post

Hi rogerh Cumbria UK