How many bottles..

Come in and sit with us at the bar. Jokes, politics, rants, ...
mashy
Model: 20 litres

How many bottles..

Unread post by mashy »

With the dawning of a new decade, thought it might be nice to have a stock take.

How many bottles (or kegs) do you have in stock after all the celebrations??

PS Fermenters don't count :D

richardm

Re: How many bottles..

Unread post by richardm »

mashy wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:44 pm
With the dawning of a new decade, thought it might be nice to have a stock take.

How many bottles (or kegs) do you have in stock after all the celebrations??

PS Fermenters don't count :D
Do you mean full ones?
I have one bottle left. I haven't brewed for awhile because my fermenting fridge is occupied with a pilsner that needs a couple of more weeks at 2c
Richard M
20L BM
Cardiff, Wales

mashy

Unread post by mashy »

Ouch. 1 bottle. I feel your pain.

Erick

Unread post by Erick »

1,5 keg over here (double IPA & Barley Wine, high alcohol winter stuff, about 20 liters).

I wonder how our aussie friends are doing though, with all the heath and fires going on down there, I do pity them.
I understand however they don't believe in climate change ( :twisted: )

Please don't take this wrong, I wish them all the best, even sent money to help them out (stupid governments)

:beer: :beerbang:

rogerh
Model: 50 litres

Unread post by rogerh »

No, we do understand the climate is changing. Blind Freddy can see that! Change has been a feature of Earth's climate since Earth began, and will continue long after we (humans) are history.

The issue is whether human activity is the driving force. The tragic hysteria is that if anyone suggests the climate is changing by factors other than human activity, they are labelled as "deniers".

Hint: Look up "Grand Solar Minimum"

chastuck
Model: 50 litres (2015)

Unread post by chastuck »

rogerh wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:23 pm
No, we do understand the climate is changing. Blind Freddy can see that! Change has been a feature of Earth's climate since Earth began, and will continue long after we (humans) are history.

The issue is whether human activity is the driving force. The tragic hysteria is that if anyone suggests the climate is changing by factors other than human activity, they are labelled as "deniers".

Hint: Look up "Grand Solar Minimum"
The forces driving climate change on our planet are affected by energy and matter. The fact is, we can only account for 4% of this energy and matter. Dark energy and dark matter make up the other 96%. Given there is so much we don't know about the universe, It is extremely arrogant to assume that the current climate patterns are caused by humans. Also look up Axial Precession, and its effect on planetary climate patterns. This a cycle of approximately 25,772 years - compare this to the fact that when the term "on record" is used our climate records only go back to the late 1800s, and even early 1900s in some areas. I'm afraid the climate change doomsday prophets have become a religious sect, which much of their naysaying being based on faith rather than rational science.