Leosardinha's 3,25 m2 brewery

This is the place to brag about your brewhouse set-up. Pictures are greatly appreciated!

Leosardinha's 3,25 m2 brewery

Unread postby leosardinha » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:21 pm

Guys, I present you my setup first sorry for the mess.

My brewery consists on a 2,5 x 1,3 meter annex on my back yard.

direita.jpg

esquerda.jpg


Plus one small stolen space from my laundry room, where I have my fridge with temperature control for the fermentation(Right now I have an APA fermenting for the National Homebrewers contest)

fermentation2.jpg


I made this winch to lift the malt pipe, it is quite handy and it was really cheap. My back thanks me for that haha

guindaste.jpg


My freezer will be adapted with some faucets as soon as my money permits, I have three full post mixes right now(a Golden Stout inspired on Brewdogs, an English Pale Ale and a Belgian Pale Ale with passion fruit)

keezer2.jpg


I have this sink at the floor level which is quite handy to drain the BM when I am cleanning it, it also helps to maximize space on such a small place.

Cheers!

:beer:
Baleia Brewing Co.
User avatar
leosardinha
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:06 am
Location: Maidenhead, UK
Model: 20 litres (2015)

Re: Leosardinha's 3,25 m2 brewery

Unread postby niels » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:09 pm

Thanks for sharing! It might be a small brewery but it is very functional! I like how you organized everything on such a small footprint.

- Niels
User avatar
niels
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1058
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:08 pm
Location: Belgium
Model: 50 litres

Re: Leosardinha's 3,25 m2 brewery

Unread postby leosardinha » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:39 pm

niels wrote:Thanks for sharing! It might be a small brewery but it is very functional! I like how you organized everything on such a small footprint.

- Niels


Thanks Niels!
Baleia Brewing Co.
User avatar
leosardinha
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:06 am
Location: Maidenhead, UK
Model: 20 litres (2015)

Re: Leosardinha's 3,25 m2 brewery

Unread postby Luis Coentrao » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:40 pm

Ola Leo,

What organization :beerbang:
Mine is quite similar, a little bit bigger, in minus 2 floor (the cold side),
Brewhouse (hot side) upstairs.

Need to take some pictures
cheers
Luis Coentrao
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:07 pm
Location: Porto, Portugal
Model: 50 litres (2015)

Re: Leosardinha's 3,25 m2 brewery

Unread postby leosardinha » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:53 pm

Luis Coentrao wrote:Ola Leo,

What organization :beerbang:
Mine is quite similar, a little bit bigger, in minus 2 floor (the cold side),
Brewhouse (hot side) upstairs.

Need to take some pictures
cheers


Thanks Luis, don´t forget to post yours ;)
Baleia Brewing Co.
User avatar
leosardinha
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:06 am
Location: Maidenhead, UK
Model: 20 litres (2015)

Re: Leosardinha's 3,25 m2 brewery

Unread postby Twonky » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:38 pm

Long live wide angle lenses ;-)

Just pulling your leg. Seriously nicely organized!
And it definitely beats putting everything back in the cupboard each time you brew :(
I'ld love a dedicated brew place.... but still I shouldn't complain.

Brewing with the BM is just so carefree :)

Cheers
:cheers:
Twonky
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:41 am
Location: Almere, Nederlad
Model: 50 litres

Re: Leosardinha's 3,25 m2 brewery

Unread postby leosardinha » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:00 pm

Twonky wrote:Long live wide angle lenses ;-)

Just pulling your leg. Seriously nicely organized!
And it definitely beats putting everything back in the cupboard each time you brew :(
I'ld love a dedicated brew place.... but still I shouldn't complain.

Brewing with the BM is just so carefree :)

Cheers
:cheers:


Twonky

I found another usage for my gopro due to the lack of snow in Brazil haha

Thanks for the compliment!
Baleia Brewing Co.
User avatar
leosardinha
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:06 am
Location: Maidenhead, UK
Model: 20 litres (2015)

Re: Leosardinha's 3,25 m2 brewery

Unread postby royco » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:26 pm

Classic example of less is more! Mine is 20m2 and total chaos. Your setup is all you need.
Although, I have just built a beautiful stand with "gantry" crane and plan to use it this weekend. I swear it is going to get organised like yours :D
Very well done Leo

Royco
royco
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:48 am
Location: Durban, South Africa
Model: 50 litres

Re: Leosardinha's 3,25 m2 brewery

Unread postby leosardinha » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:16 pm

royco wrote:Classic example of less is more! Mine is 20m2 and total chaos. Your setup is all you need.
Although, I have just built a beautiful stand with "gantry" crane and plan to use it this weekend. I swear it is going to get organised like yours :D
Very well done Leo

Royco


Thanks Royco!

My tip is start with some shelfes and organizing boxes.

soon it will all look organized haha
Baleia Brewing Co.
User avatar
leosardinha
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:06 am
Location: Maidenhead, UK
Model: 20 litres (2015)

Re: Leosardinha's 3,25 m2 brewery

Unread postby niels » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:29 pm

royco wrote:Although, I have just built a beautiful stand with "gantry" crane and plan to use it this weekend.

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

:cheers:
- Niels
User avatar
niels
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1058
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:08 pm
Location: Belgium
Model: 50 litres

Re: Leosardinha's 3,25 m2 brewery

Unread postby royco » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:50 am

Pics coming. Just clearing out the brew room 'cos at the moment it is "a place for everything and nothing in it's place" :oops:
royco
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:48 am
Location: Durban, South Africa
Model: 50 litres


Return to Show-off

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest