Batz Braumeister

This is the place to brag about your brewhouse set-up. Pictures are greatly appreciated!

RE: Batz Braumeister

Unread postby pmac » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:43 am

Where did you get that cart from? I need something like that for my 20 litre set up.
pmac

Model: 20 litres

Unread postby Batz » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:02 am

pmac wrote:Where did you get that cart from? I need something like that for my 20 litre set up.

I got mine from ebay second hand, but these guys sell all sizes at a fair price, usually free shipping as well.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/610-x-610mm-NEW-430-STAINLESS-STEEL-SQUARE-WORK-CORNER-BENCH-TABLE-FOOD-KITCHEN-/350971875324?pt=AU_Business_Industrial_Restaurant_Catering_Equipment&hash=item51b78dcffc

I did cut down the legs and fitted wheels, same seller has the wheels.

Batz
Last edited by Batz on Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your not a real brewer until you own a Braumeister
Batz

Model: 50 litres

Unread postby royco » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:22 pm

Batz wrote:
Tipsy wrote:
Batz wrote:Will do, also, I no longer use a hop sock as I also no longer use a plate chiller.

What are you doing now? Immersion or 'No chill"

I was thinking of getting a plate chiller.

I have an immersion chiller but I no chill most of the time. I don't believe it is possible to clean a plate chiller thoroughly, the plates are only 1mm apart, that's the same as a credit card. There will always be some trub left inside, just waiting to start an infection.

Batz

Hi Batz, we have just hosted the Reds in Durban (The Sharks). Sharks got through despite your genius half-back pairing. Quaid Cooper should have got Man of the Match even though he was on the losing side.
After all that maybe you don't follow rugby, LOL!
Re Plate Chillers someone showed me a simple way to clean them. Flush thoroughly and then cook in a pressure cooker for 20 mins. That kills anything.
Cheers, Roy
royco

Model: 50 litres

Previous

Return to Show-off