Brewery rebuild project

This is the place to brag about your brewhouse set-up. Pictures are greatly appreciated!

Brewery rebuild project

Unread postby RichM » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:25 pm

Finally i've officially re opened my brewery after a rebuild and renervation project that involved a complete re roof of the garage and adjacent brewery area, floor tiles, insulated and clad ceiling, new lighting and a complete paint job. I also invested in some nice stainless steel work benches that give me loads of under shelf storage
Attachments
range.jpg
Current Beer range
Fridge_.jpg
Brew Fridge
Keg_.jpg
Keg
Brewery 1_.jpg
BM and SS Brew bucket
Last edited by RichM on Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RichM

Re: Brewery rebuild project

Unread postby mbarn » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:33 pm

Funny to see a Coopers FV. I guess it is where a lot of us Braumeister users start!
mbarn

Model: 20 litres (2015)

Unread postby RichM » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:56 pm

mbarn wrote:Funny to see a Coopers FV. I guess it is where a lot of us Braumeister users start!

:D Yes that was my first fermenter way back at the beginning when i started brewing mid 2015 and its lasted the course well despite moving my kit on wards, its great to bottle from, and easy to clean with a solidly built tap system thats easy to take apart, i've literally just moved up to a stainless steel fermenter (thanks to Niels :) ) but i'll still use the Coopers fermenter for cold conditioning and bottling
RichM

Brewery rebuild project

Unread postby mbarn » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:13 pm

I wish I could buy a 2nd Coopers FV on its own. Yet to find one as good in plastic, and SS is a bit out of my justifiable range.
mbarn

Model: 20 litres (2015)

Unread postby LMoerkens » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:50 am

Nice setup. looks like nothing is holding you back from making great beer :D
:beer:
LMoerkens

Model: 20 litres

Unread postby mashy » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:55 am

mbarn wrote:I wish I could buy a 2nd Coopers FV on its own. Yet to find one as good in plastic, and SS is a bit out of my justifiable range.

Worry not. The beer will not notice
mashy

Unread postby RichM » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:06 am

Cheers guys, it's been a bit of a labour of love and great now its all how i want it, i did contemplate running water into the brewery and fitting a small sink and drainer into the work surface, but gave it up as a bad idea, my next mission will be to buy up a set of the bits and bobs i normally pro out from the kitchen to the brewery when i'm brewing, things like the scales for weighing, jugs, spoons, scissors, a kettle etc etc as i seem to spend lots of time walking backwards and forwards :D
RichM

Unread postby Dan » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:04 pm

RichM wrote:Cheers guys, it's been a bit of a labour of love and great now its all how i want it, i did contemplate running water into the brewery and fitting a small sink and drainer into the work surface, but gave it up as a bad idea, my next mission will be to buy up a set of the bits and bobs i normally pro out from the kitchen to the brewery when i'm brewing, things like the scales for weighing, jugs, spoons, scissors, a kettle etc etc as i seem to spend lots of time walking backwards and forwards :D

:lol: I know that feeling. Before finishing my brew room I'd work up a sweat walking/running between rooms.
Dan

Return to Show-off