Music system for brewhouse

This is the place to brag about your brewhouse set-up. Pictures are greatly appreciated!

Music system for brewhouse

Unread postby squadricus » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:55 pm

Used to use a regular stereo in the garage. Then started plugging either an Ipod or laptop into a 450 W Behringer keyboard/PA amp I occasionally use for karaoke.
behringer amp.jpg
behringer amp.jpg (8.09 KiB) Viewed 1336 times

Got to thinking there must be a cheap little device that'd play tunes from a USB stick, and found this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-Digital-Po ... 4636d70efe

Since it also accepts micro SD cards, I have 32 GB of music on tap for brewing to. One drawback, it seems to only play in numerical order, would rather be able to shuffle.

I suppose I should leave it on to serenade the yeast working on batch no. 4 (Helles) in the fermentation box.
We are the 801, we are the central shaft
squadricus

Model: 50 litres

Re: Music system for brewhouse

Unread postby Tipsy » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:35 am

I went with something a little more exy but I can just use Bluetooth from my phone.

If you have a phone with expandable memory you can have over 128gig of music on tap.
Tipsy

Unread postby Fliegende Gans » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:28 pm

Resurrecting an old thread sorry! But I use a JBL Flip bluetooth speaker streaming internet radio https://www.internet-radio.com/station/albumrockmiami/ via my ipad
Fliegende Gans

Model: 50 litres

Unread postby uk_brewer » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:55 am

same here love my little jbl. I can stream all my owned music and internet based radio/podcasts
uk_brewer

Model: 20 litres (2015)

Return to Show-off