How about

Do you have troubles using the forums? Do you know what could be improved? Just create a topic in this forum.

How about

Unread postby McMullan » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:23 pm

a section for scientific experiments, research and potentially interesting publications? Hot Side Aeration caused a 'fart in a shoe box' for home brewers recently.
McMullan

Model: 20 litres

Re: How about

Unread postby rocketman » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:24 pm

I would participate and I suggested something similar here:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=411
but not much response :cheers:
rocketman

Unread postby McMullan » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:14 pm

Hey, rocketman, apologies sir. Didn't see your earlier suggestion :oops: I was surprised by the apparent lack of interest too. The exciting thing is that most here are using a piece of kit that produces 'consistent' results. Combine that with the potential number of independent BM users and you have something very interesting for developing our home brewing knowledge, procedures and recipes. Perhaps Niels could promote the idea a little in the next Braumeisters Newsletter? It would definitely make an interesting user group :cheers:
McMullan

Unread postby rocketman » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:22 pm

Totally agree, let's hope we can get something going. :-)
rocketman

Unread postby niels » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:39 pm

McMullan wrote:Perhaps Niels could promote the idea a little in the next Braumeisters Newsletter?

I can certainly do that! Although I'm a bit short on time to spend on experiments at the moment, but I might join an experiment if it doesn't has a too high risk for gutter beer ;)

- Niels
niels
Site Admin

Model: 50 litres

Unread postby McMullan » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 pm

niels wrote:I can certainly do that! Although I'm a bit short on time to spend on experiments at the moment, but I might join an experiment if it doesn't has a too high risk for gutter beer ;)

- Niels

Absolutely, Niels, we're all busy doing other obligatory stuff. If I can help with a paragraph or two, I'm more than happy to. Just give me a deadline for a draft. :cheers:
McMullan

Return to Suggestions and Support