Invite Speidel?

Do you have troubles using the forums? Do you know what could be improved? Just create a topic in this forum.

Invite Speidel?

Unread postby Oz11 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:27 pm

I don't know whether it's been suggested before but might it be worth inviting Speidel themselves to join this forum and get involved with us?
FV: Northdown/EKG Bitter
Cond: Oatmeal Stout
On MiniKeg: Boadicea Bitter, Single Hop Boadicea, Dogbolter, US Amber
Bottled: Triple Stout, English Wheat Beer, Salem Porter, Triple Stout '15, JHB, Exmoor Gold, APA, Foundryman's Gold, Whitbread 1905 XK, US IPA, Irish Stout, SNPA, Autumn Mild, US Stout, Summit IPA, Milk Stout, Jaipur, 1930's Courage Stout

http://www.PubsAndBeer.co.uk
Oz11

Location: Tonbridge, Kent. UK. Brewing at the Rockin Robin Brewery (15BBL), Maidstone.
Model: 20 litres

Re: Invite Speidel?

Unread postby niels » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:15 pm

Oz11 wrote:I don't know whether it's been suggested before but might it be worth inviting Speidel themselves to join this forum and get involved with us?

Before I started the forum I contacted Speidel to make sure that they wouldn't mind the use of their name (sort of). In the same e-mail I asked them if they were interested to join the forum. Ralf gave me their blessing to start the forum but he also told me that they didn't want to join the forum. Here is an excerpt from his response:
Ralf from Speidel wrote:...
The Community of the owner of Braumeister is getting bigger and bigger. So I think it’s really a good idea what you are thinking of. And I would appreciate it.

One thing is that we never discuss in open forums. We think that must be a platform for customer not for manufacturer. But if there are special questions in detail we are in the back hand to give the answer to some special customer like you.

As you can see they want to be this a neutral platform but we can always count on their support if we have questions that need to be answered.

I do contact Ralf on occasion when I see a question passing by on the forum and that could use input from Speidel.

- Niels
niels
Site Admin

Model: 50 litres

Unread postby Nesto » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:40 pm

Niels - once again, your dedication to the Braumeister platform is appreciated by us all!

Unread postby Victor Coelho » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:32 pm

+1
Victor Coelho

Unread postby Oz11 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:56 am

Fair enough... I should have known it would already have been taken care of! :beer:
FV: Northdown/EKG Bitter
Cond: Oatmeal Stout
On MiniKeg: Boadicea Bitter, Single Hop Boadicea, Dogbolter, US Amber
Bottled: Triple Stout, English Wheat Beer, Salem Porter, Triple Stout '15, JHB, Exmoor Gold, APA, Foundryman's Gold, Whitbread 1905 XK, US IPA, Irish Stout, SNPA, Autumn Mild, US Stout, Summit IPA, Milk Stout, Jaipur, 1930's Courage Stout

http://www.PubsAndBeer.co.uk
Oz11

Location: Tonbridge, Kent. UK. Brewing at the Rockin Robin Brewery (15BBL), Maidstone.

Return to Suggestions and Support