For Sale Suggestion

Do you have troubles using the forums? Do you know what could be improved? Just create a topic in this forum.

For Sale Suggestion

Unread postby Dicko » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Hi niels,

Great idea for the dedicated forum.

I was wondering wether their should be a "for sale" topic or forum should some one actually have to sell their much loved piece of equipment or any ancillary parts.

Cheers

Dicko
Last edited by Dicko on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The worst thing that can happen if I die is that my wife will sell all my brewing equipment for what I told her I paid for it
Dicko

Model: 20 litres

RE: For Sale Suggestion

Unread postby niels » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:10 am

Dicko wrote:Hi niels,

Great idea for the dedicated forum.

I was wondering wether their should be a "for sale" topic or forum should some one actually have to sell their much loved piece of equipment or any ancillary parts.

Cheers

Dicko

Hi Dicko,

I've been thinking about creating a marketplace section but I have put it off for now. Since you ask, it will be created in the near future when I have outlined a few basic rules for it.

Until then, feel free to post your ads in The Pub.

Niels
niels
Site Admin

Model: 50 litres

RE: For Sale Suggestion

Unread postby Dicko » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:25 pm

Not looking to sell mine mate...I love it, but a few do cone up for sale from time to time, although due to freight costs it would be rare to buy one from overseas.
The worst thing that can happen if I die is that my wife will sell all my brewing equipment for what I told her I paid for it
Dicko

Model: 20 litres

Return to Suggestions and Support