[Wanted] "forwarder"

Anything for sale? Looking for something? Advertise here!
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: This section is free for all non-commercial adverts. If you own a business and want to advertise your products here, please contact the administrator first!

1/ Please prefix your subject with [For Sale], [Wanted], [For Trade] or [Other].
2/ If your advert is no longer relevant (sold, found, ...) mention it in the topic so that it can be closed. If no new post is made during the last 30 days the topic might be closed anyway.
3/ Be honest about the condition of the items you're putting up for sale/trade!

[Wanted] "forwarder"

Unread postby airborn » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:18 pm

A fellow-Braumeister-user in US who would forward a Crank&Stein mill for me.

It's impossible to find this mill in Europe and stupidly expensive to get one sent through normal way.
airborn

Model: 20 litres

Re: [Wanted] "forwarder"

Unread postby niels » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:22 pm

You can try one of the forwarding services, but I don't think it's a guarantee you'll circumvent the import duties.

- Niels
niels
Site Admin

Model: 50 litres

Re: [Wanted] "forwarder"

Unread postby Twonky » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:45 pm

If you can find someone else who wants one, they will ship two for the same shipping costs, then it works out reasonably well....
a couple of years back I ordered two for me and a mate, and we ended up paying something like 85 euro's each.

For those in the NL, it used to be that if your total order including shipping was less that 250 euro you do not have to pay import duty. That is something to take into account....

Good luck,
Cheers
Twonky

Model: 50 litres

Return to Marketplace