[FOR SALE] - 20L Braumeister (USA, Kansas City)

Anything for sale? Looking for something? Advertise here!
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: This section is free for all non-commercial adverts. If you own a business and want to advertise your products here, please contact the administrator first!

1/ Please prefix your subject with [For Sale], [Wanted], [For Trade] or [Other].
2/ If your advert is no longer relevant (sold, found, ...) mention it in the topic so that it can be closed. If no new post is made during the last 30 days the topic might be closed anyway.
3/ Be honest about the condition of the items you're putting up for sale/trade!

[FOR SALE] - 20L Braumeister (USA, Kansas City)

Unread postby ukeiserbrewingco » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:03 pm

I have for sale a 20L Braumeister with upgraded outlet tap, ball valve, insulated sleeve and WiFi module. I am going to post pictures if there is interest, but wanted to see first if there are any interested parties. I can arrange shipping if needed but can also meet someone within 2 hours of KC in the USA. This braumeister is in great shape, used for 25 brews or so.

I'm looking for $1,000 for the entire kit so I can upgrade to the 50L!!

Aaron
ukeiserbrewingco

Model: 20 litres (2015)

Re: [FOR SALE] - 20L Braumeister (USA, Kansas City)

Unread postby IPA » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:02 am

ukeiserbrewingco wrote:I have for sale a 20L Braumeister with upgraded outlet tap, ball valve, insulated sleeve and WiFi module. I am going to post pictures if there is interest, but wanted to see first if there are any interested parties. I can arrange shipping if needed but can also meet someone within 2 hours of KC in the USA. This braumeister is in great shape, used for 25 brews or so.

I'm looking for $1,000 for the entire kit so I can upgrade to the 50L!!

Aaron

That's a bargain at that price. A wise decision to buy a fifty litre. I did exactly the same thing about seven years ago.
IPA

Model: 50 litres

Return to Marketplace