[SOLD] SS Hop Spider - Braumeister 50L

Anything for sale? Looking for something? Advertise here!
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: This section is free for all non-commercial adverts. If you own a business and want to advertise your products here, please contact the administrator first!

1/ Please prefix your subject with [For Sale], [Wanted], [For Trade] or [Other].
2/ If your advert is no longer relevant (sold, found, ...) mention it in the topic so that it can be closed. If no new post is made during the last 30 days the topic might be closed anyway.
3/ Be honest about the condition of the items you're putting up for sale/trade!

[SOLD] SS Hop Spider - Braumeister 50L

Unread postby Sladek789 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:06 pm

Hi everyone,

I wish to sell my Hop Spider for Braumeister 50. I’m moving away from brewing heavily hopped beers to confuse on Czech lagers, and their reasonable hopping rate does not require me to use an hops sider. I better sell it and reinvest that money into something I need more (an SS conical fermenter in mind :lol: ).
20190118_110045_resized.jpg

I bought it at Brewuk in the UK, in early 2018 (https://www.brewuk.co.uk/brau-hop-spider-50l.html). I used it only twice. It is quality made (manufactured in the US if I recall well) and it works well as intended.

More information about the product (quoting brewuk.co.uk):
“Our 300 micron speidel braumeister filter is a filter that was specifically handcrafted for the budding and active home brewer and craft beer hobbyists. Designed to provide a perfect fit around the central malt pipe and allows the use of pellets or leaf hops without the worry of blocked taps.”

Dimensions:
+ Diameter: 27cm
+ Height: 40.5cm

Price NEW: 135.99 GBP (approx. 150 EUR), without transport (usually between 5 EUR and 30EUR depending where you are located in Europe). It is currently out of stock at Brewuk.

Used price (only used twice): 110 EUR / 100 GBP ALL IN

I’m based in Czech republic and the above price is ALL IN, therefore it includes transportation to a reasonable Western/Central Europe location (like Ireland, UK, France, Benelux, Spain, Italy, Germany, Poland, …). Sorry for our American friends, shipping it further than Europe will not be worth it.

Contact me via private message if interested.
Sladek789

Model: 50 litres

Return to Marketplace