Unused 20l BM for sale

Anything for sale? Looking for something? Advertise here!
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: This section is free for all non-commercial adverts. If you own a business and want to advertise your products here, please contact the administrator first!

1/ Please prefix your subject with [For Sale], [Wanted], [For Trade] or [Other].
2/ If your advert is no longer relevant (sold, found, ...) mention it in the topic so that it can be closed. If no new post is made during the last 30 days the topic might be closed anyway.
3/ Be honest about the condition of the items you're putting up for sale/trade!

Unused 20l BM for sale

Unread postby Wezzel » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:51 pm

Hope it's okay to refer to another forum but there is a 2nd hand but unused BM on Jimsbeerkit forum.

£1000 but still boxed and unused.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wezzel

Re: Unused 20l BM for sale

Unread postby BrauBeaten » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:32 am

Thanks Wezzel, I was going to place it here as well but you beat me to it!

...Selling my Braumeister 20L which I bought in a fit of impatience in April 2016 when I was getting to the end of my tether trying to get my homemade single vessel brewery completed!!

A couple of weeks later I managed to sort the problem with the software on my homemade brewery, so I never needed the BM in the end. Therefore this has never been out of the box other than to stare at it adoringly, check it works and to take these photos! I've tried to justify keeping it but I just don't have a need for it and it's taking up valuable space (she says :roll: ).

I bought it with BrewUK, and am asking £1000 plus delivery please, no offers. I'd rather someone collected it though, due to the size/weight/value of it. I'm based in Chandler's Ford SO53 5RP between Winchester and Southampton. Unfortunately I'm away this weekend but will be available throughout next week and weekend for collection. Please ask if you have any questions. Cheers!

(Note: the unit has a 2 pin Euro plug, so you'll need to swap it for a 3 pin. Also, I only took a photo of the German instructions by mistake! The English booklet not pictured is of course included in the sale).

BrauBeaten

Model: 20 litres (2015)

Return to Marketplace