Tapatalk support

Braumeisters.net announcements

Tapatalk support

Unread postby niels » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:14 pm

Tapatalk support was one of the things that I wanted to integrate as soon as possible from the beginning. Since there is no out-of-the-box support for Tapatalk in FluxBB I have to create the plugin myself.

Since piet_v already posted the request to add Tapatalk support I decided to speed things up a bit. I will be implementing the plugin before continuing with the final design.

However... Since I don't have a public development version of the website I'm currently developing against the live forum. This will change as I will set up a development instance of the forum this weekend to avoid any fuck-ups that will bring the forum down.

The forum is currently listed in the Tapatalk application, but it is NOT usable! Please do not try to use it as you will be disappointed!

I hope to complete the major functionalities (login/read/reply/post) by next week. This estimate is rather flexible as there is always a chance that I have to rush to the hospital with my very pregnant girlfriend these days. :D

Niels
niels
Site Admin

Model: 50 litres

RE: Tapatalk support

Unread postby Dicko » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:51 pm

niels wrote:Tapatalk support was one of the things that I wanted to integrate as soon as possible from the beginning. This estimate is rather flexible as there is always a chance that I have to rush to the hospital with my very pregnant girlfriend these days. :D

Niels

In which case Niels we will forgive you...... Good luck to you and your partner :beer:
The worst thing that can happen if I die is that my wife will sell all my brewing equipment for what I told her I paid for it
Dicko

Model: 20 litres

Re: Tapatalk support

Unread postby rocketman » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:23 am

Let me know if I can help you with getting Tapatalk added, I run forum with phpBB and Tapatalk and it is quite straight forward adding support for it.
rocketman

Unread postby Cervantes » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:32 am

niels wrote:
Please do not try to use it as you will be disappointed!

I was.................. :?

But happy to try again later :D

Oh........And congratulations. :cheers:
Cheers :cheers:
Andy
Cervantes

Unread postby niels » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:56 am

rocketman wrote:Let me know if I can help you with getting Tapatalk added, I run forum with phpBB and Tapatalk and it is quite straight forward adding support for it.

Sorry for the confusion, but Tapatalk support is live since the move from FluxBB to phpBB (see: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136).

So please feel free to use the Tapatalk app to visit your beloved forum. ;)

:cheers:
Niels
niels
Site Admin

Model: 50 litres

Unread postby rocketman » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:15 am

Yay! \o/ :beer:
rocketman

Unread postby Cervantes » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:00 am

Thanks Niels,

As I was only going to use it for this forum and it kept crashing I uninstalled it.

Will give it another try.
Cheers :cheers:
Andy
Cervantes

Return to Announcements