Black Friday BM 20L Deal

Come in and sit with us at the bar. Jokes, politics, rants, ...

Black Friday BM 20L Deal

Unread postby HopSong » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:55 pm

MoreBeer in California has the 20L BM on sale TODAY ONLY (Black Friday) as their Deal of the Day. Only 2 left at the moment.. at $1695.. about $300 off regular price. Hurry.......

Bill
Cheers, Bill
Santa Rosa, CA
----------------------------
Hop Song Brewing Co.
HopSong

Model: 20 litres

Re: Black Friday BM 20L Deal

Unread postby redwing_al » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:02 pm

I'm so disappointed.. I've been in contact with Tristan from MoreBeer about a purchase and no mention. Even inquired about upcoming sales. Hoping for a cyber monday opportunity..
Eagle & Schmitt Brewing
Keg 1:
Keg 2:
Keg 3:
Keg 4:
FastFermenting Vessel 1: ~
FastFermenting Vessel 2: ~
Next Up: Don't Wheaty, Be Hoppy (Wheat IPA)

Total BM Brews: 10
redwing_al

Unread postby HopSong » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:50 pm

I tried to PM you but it was not being accepted. You would have had time :(

I doubt they reveal either the "Deal of the Day" or any other specials to give everyone an equal opportunity.

As mentioned, I saved some decent $$ going with the rep in Florida.. MoreBeer4U. Not so much on the BM.. but on the accys. I'm not sure how it works.. but, I think he is the US rep for the BM. I don't know if MoreBeer gets stock from him or not. Confusing.. MoreBeer and MoreBeer4U. Thorsten is worth checking out. Shipping the BM was free.. but accys cost. I believe it's the same at MoreBeer.com
Cheers, Bill
Santa Rosa, CA
----------------------------
Hop Song Brewing Co.
HopSong

Model: 20 litres

Unread postby redwing_al » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:59 pm

HbgBill wrote:I tried to PM you but it was not being accepted. You would have had time :(

I doubt they reveal either the "Deal of the Day" or any other specials to give everyone an equal opportunity.

As mentioned, I saved some decent $$ going with the rep in Florida.. MoreBeer4U. Not so much on the BM.. but on the accys. I'm not sure how it works.. but, I think he is the US rep for the BM. I don't know if MoreBeer gets stock from him or not. Confusing.. MoreBeer and MoreBeer4U. Thorsten is worth checking out. Shipping the BM was free.. but accys cost. I believe it's the same at MoreBeer.com

I've been in contact with them since I've been considering the purchase for 2 weeks now and am read to make a deal - then this popped up.. maybe they'll negotiate with Speidel and see if they can offer the same deal since I was communicating about the device.
Eagle & Schmitt Brewing
Keg 1:
Keg 2:
Keg 3:
Keg 4:
FastFermenting Vessel 1: ~
FastFermenting Vessel 2: ~
Next Up: Don't Wheaty, Be Hoppy (Wheat IPA)

Total BM Brews: 10
redwing_al

Return to The Pub