Looking for a used 20l

Are you considering the purchase of a Braumeister? Please enter and we'll convince you to bite the bullet!

Looking for a used 20l

Unread postby sonnyberg » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:52 pm

Hello guys,

I'm new in the forum. I'm looking for buying a used 20 litres Braumeister. I know some of you may want to increase your capacity to the 50L unit. I don't know if the topic is appropriate for the forum. Anyway, if not, please answer and we could communicate outside of the forum. I live in Canada so it's better if you live in Canada or in the US to facilitate the sale.

Thanks,

Sonnyberg
sonnyberg

RE: Looking for a used 20l

Unread postby niels » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:51 pm

sonnyberg wrote:Hello guys,

I'm new in the forum. I'm looking for buying a used 20 litres Braumeister. I know some of you may want to increase your capacity to the 50L unit. I don't know if the topic is appropriate for the forum. Anyway, if not, please answer and we could communicate outside of the forum. I live in Canada so it's better if you live in Canada or in the US to facilitate the sale.

Thanks,

Sonnyberg

Hi Sonnyberg,

Second hand Braumeisters are scarce, so hopefully you come across one. Because of the lack of second hand ones and the excellent build quality the price for a second hand BM is pretty high.

I hope you find one. And otherwise you might considering buying a new BM.

Good luck!

Niels
niels
Site Admin

Model: 50 litres

Return to Potentials owners