Guess what turned up today?

Are you considering the purchase of a Braumeister? Please enter and we'll convince you to bite the bullet!

Guess what turned up today?

Unread postby Oz11 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:40 pm

A big brown box with a 20L BM inside.

Haven't completely unpacked it yet, and I'm brewing in the big brewery tomorrow, so probably won't get a proper look at it until Sunday so I'm hoping it's all there and in good working order.

Now to plan the virgin brewday and vacate the Potential Owners board :beer:
FV: Oatmeal Stout
Cond: US Amber
On MiniKeg: Summit IPA, Dogbolter, Jaipur, 1930's Courage Stout
Bottled: Triple Stout, English Wheat Beer, Salem Porter, Triple Stout '15, JHB, Fuggles/EKG Bitter, Exmoor Gold, APA, Foundryman's Gold, Whitbread 1905 XK, US IPA, Irish Stout, SNPA, Autumn Mild, US Stout, Boadicea Bitter, Single Hop Boadicea, Milk Stout

http://www.PubsAndBeer.co.uk
Oz11

Location: Tonbridge, Kent. UK. Brewing at the Rockin Robin Brewery (15BBL), Maidstone.
Model: 20 litres

Re: Guess what turned up today?

Unread postby Dicko » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:06 pm

You will love your new toy Oz11.

Will the new 20BM be used for pilot brews and recipe formulation or is it purely for your use at home?

:cheers:
The worst thing that can happen if I die is that my wife will sell all my brewing equipment for what I told her I paid for it
Dicko

Unread postby royco » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:45 am

Happy days! :beer:
royco

Model: 50 litres

Unread postby Oz11 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:30 pm

Cheers guys!

Dicko wrote:You will love your new toy Oz11.

Will the new 20BM be used for pilot brews and recipe formulation or is it purely for your use at home?

Yes and yes! It won't be used for anything commercial but as well as brewing my home stock I will be using it to try out new ideas. We will have a 1 BBL kit in the brewery for further development of anything interesting that I might stumble across.

And it's still in its box :oops:
Bottled: Triple Stout, English Wheat Beer, Salem Porter, Triple Stout '15, JHB, Fuggles/EKG Bitter, Exmoor Gold, APA, Foundryman's Gold, Whitbread 1905 XK, US IPA, Irish Stout, SNPA, Autumn Mild, US Stout, Boadicea Bitter, Single Hop Boadicea, Milk Stout

Oz11

Location: Tonbridge, Kent. UK. Brewing at the Rockin Robin Brewery (15BBL), Maidstone.

Unread postby Dicko » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:12 pm

Oz11 wrote:Cheers guys!

Dicko wrote:You will love your new toy Oz11.

Yes and yes! It won't be used for anything commercial but as well as brewing my home stock I will be using it to try out new ideas. We will have a 1 BBL kit in the brewery for further development of anything interesting that I might stumble across.

And it's still in its box :oops:

There would be a lot on here that would be envious of your job mate, me included..... :D :cheers: :beer:
The worst thing that can happen if I die is that my wife will sell all my brewing equipment for what I told her I paid for it
Dicko

Unread postby Oz11 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:19 pm

Unpacked my BM, mine seems to have the old style tap.

But I seem to have extras... a spare lid, two(!) 20L thermocollars and a 50L thermocollar :?: :?: Very odd.

Oz11

Unread postby Oz11 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:28 pm

Dicko wrote:There would be a lot on here that would be envious of your job mate, me included..... :D :cheers: :beer:

Come back to me in a couple of years! At the moment I've got aches and pains in places I didn't know I could get aches and pains in, and because we're relatively new everything has to be fitted in around our existing jobs. Fortunately we have a good sales team so before too long we'll be able to give up the other jobs. We hope. 8)

Oz11

Unread postby Dicko » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:03 pm

Good luck with the new venture Oz11. :beer:
Dicko

Return to Potentials owners