99% Decided...

Are you considering the purchase of a Braumeister? Please enter and we'll convince you to bite the bullet!

Re: 99% Decided...

Unread postby dinnerstick » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:27 am

i know they changed the tap a little bit a year or two ago, but i don 't know if this is the tap change you're talking about. there's a plastic sleeve cylinder inside the tap that was able to rotate and occlude the outlet, so that it partially blocked the flow through the tap, they fixed it with a new one where the plastic couldn't turn, and were sending these new ones for free to those (like me) who complained about it. if that's not the recent mod then i wonder if the new one is a higher flow rate or different style of valve? please post a pic of the new one if possible!
dinnerstick

Model: 20 litres

Unread postby chris172 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:56 pm

oz11 how did you get the promo code.... I'm almost decided to move over from a 3 vessel system and that would be a deciding factor to hit the buy button now. :beer:

PM me if you prefer
chris172

Model: 20 litres (2015)

Unread postby Oz11 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:28 am

I'm not sure what the code was now, it came in an email because I hadn't ordered anything from them for a year or two but I deleted it once I used it :oops:
FV: Northdown/EKG Bitter
Cond: Oatmeal Stout
On MiniKeg: Boadicea Bitter, Single Hop Boadicea, Dogbolter, US Amber
Bottled: Triple Stout, English Wheat Beer, Salem Porter, Triple Stout '15, JHB, Exmoor Gold, APA, Foundryman's Gold, Whitbread 1905 XK, US IPA, Irish Stout, SNPA, Autumn Mild, US Stout, Summit IPA, Milk Stout, Jaipur, 1930's Courage Stout

http://www.PubsAndBeer.co.uk
Oz11

Location: Tonbridge, Kent. UK. Brewing at the Rockin Robin Brewery (15BBL), Maidstone.

Unread postby mrpilsner » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:50 pm

Congrats, Tom & Oz!

As so many have said, you'll be very pleased. I've had mine a week and all I do (can do) is admire it!

From my my reading of this forum we three are the "newbies" as far as owning a Speidel BM is concerned.

And, HGBill, the reason I haven't brewed yet is my lack of 220V service. My workaround was/is to have a generator, which arrives tomorrow. My son in law has a great Blichmann setup and this Brew Easy is typically Blichmann "smart". I'm realizing the generator makes my brewery portable.

tom
litres later
mrpilsner

Previous

Return to Potentials owners