Want to buy the 50L model in NL

Are you considering the purchase of a Braumeister? Please enter and we'll convince you to bite the bullet!

RE: Want to buy the 50L model in NL

Unread postby paddye » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:49 pm

I read the instructions that came with it and they mention two fine sieves, did you get those with yours? Mine only came with the two steel ones.
paddye

Unread postby paddye » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:50 pm

dinnerstick wrote:congrats! i also bought mine from them. happy haagse brewing!

Thanks, I can wait but sadly I have guests this weekend so I am going to have to wait until the 29th.
paddye

Unread postby niels » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:58 pm

paddye wrote:I read the instructions that came with it and they mention two fine sieves, did you get those with yours? Mine only came with the two steel ones.

Yes, there should be 2 stainless wire mesh sieves. If they are missing you should call the store!

I don't find a picture of them right away so I can take one when I get home if you want.

Niels
niels
Site Admin

Model: 50 litres

Unread postby dinnerstick » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:24 pm

definitely need those screens! should have 2 hard perforated plates and 2 mesh screens. here is the replacement screen for the 20L, from the bastards at my least favorite brewing supply place on the planet:
http://www.brouwmarkt.nl/filtergaas-rvs-voor-braumeister-speidel-20-liter-p-5004416.html
dinnerstick

Model: 20 litres

Unread postby Twonky » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:18 pm

Did you read the desctiption on the page of that link ;-)

But what is your problem with them?
They have some staff that is less than .... what shall I say.
Things have gotten better now they also have prices on the items in the shop....

Cheers
:cheers:
Twonky

Model: 50 litres

Unread postby paddye » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:35 pm

I got on to the guys I got it from, they will send them over tomorrow along with the cleaning kit they forgot.

I tend to buy all my stuff from Brouwmarkt, they have been pretty good so far.
paddye

Unread postby dinnerstick » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:42 pm

customer service is horrible. atrocious. always has been. last 2 times i ordered from them the payment didn't go through on their end. the first time they just didn't get in touch or ship anything, even though the money was transferred to their account. a week later i finally convinced them of this and they acted like it was my fault. the next time something similar happened but this time i thought it actually didn't go through so i (stupidly) paid them again a few days later. then i got two order confirmations for the same order, in quick succession. emailed them five times immediately telling them to cancel and refund, heard nothing. it was saturday and sunday they were closed. monday i phoned and they had just shipped both orders. they did not refund my order, they were rude, and again act like it was my fault. eventually they said they would give me 25% discount on the double-shipped stuff (as if i need another 2 kg of chocolate malt and a packet of the same yeast i just ordered) i finally agreed to this since i was getting sick of demanding my money back, and they have been ignoring me. they blatantly ripped me off. i encourage people not to use them!
vanderkooy is a bit slower to ship and doesn't have some of the things that brouwmarkt has, but they are honest, friendly, and fix any mistakes they make! they sent the wrong malt once and immediately sent the right one free of charge when i complained.
on that note, has anyone in NL (or maybe BE?) ordered from vinimare? they have a different selection than the brouwland-family places and vanderkooy, but i only just found them.
dinnerstick

Model: 20 litres

Unread postby paddye » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:54 pm

Until the BM I had only ever ordered stuff from Brouwmarkt, they have been fairly good to me, I have forgotten stuff before now and quickly put a 2nd order through, they normally merge the order and put a cash refund for one of the packages in a envelope.
paddye

Re: Want to buy the 50L model in NL

Unread postby Tommybear1979 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:35 am

Paddye, i also live in The Hague. How do you like your braumeister? Any modifications made? Could i see your braumeister in action?
Tommybear1979

Previous

Return to Potentials owners