20L BM _ Brewmaster

Do you need help setting up your favourite brewing software? Or help out other with the lessons you learned while calculating recipes for your Braumeister.

20L BM _ Brewmaster

Unread postby wet273 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:37 am

Hello

I write you from Switzerland ... also please excuse my english.

Does in iBrewmaster exist a default profile for 20L BM. And if yes where I can find this?
If no: Can you send me Print Screen(s) from your profiles / preferences?

Kindest Regards
Marcel
wet273

Model: 20 litres

Re: 20L BM _ Brewmaster

Unread postby Nesto » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:25 pm

Unread postby wet273 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:26 pm

Hello Nesto

Thank you for this, but I'm looking for settings for the Mobile APP iBrewmaster not for Beersmith.

Cheers
Marcel
wet273

Unread postby Nesto » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:27 pm

wet273 wrote:Hello Nesto

Thank you for this, but I'm looking for settings for the Mobile APP iBrewmaster not for Beersmith.

Cheers
Marcel

I should be more careful when reading the forum after just waking up! I've been actually thinking of looking into iBrewmaster. :beerbang:

Unread postby Dicko » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:13 pm

wet273 wrote:Hello Nesto

Cheers
Marcel

I just had a look at I Brewmaster2 and it has a profile screen very similar in its content to Beersmith2.
I would take the figures from a Beersmith sample and enter it into your software and then see how it measures up to YOUR equipment and brewing process.
The link that Nesto provided above is for MY profile in Beersmith but in reality brewing is brewing no matter what software you are using so begin with those figures and adjust if necessary.

Just a bit OT Brewmaster doesnt look like a bad app, I might give it a try in the near future.
I have used Brewmate with my Beersmith figures and they work pretty close as a side by side comparison.
Brewmate is pain because it is not supported or updated any more and it does not work on IOS.

:cheers:
The worst thing that can happen if I die is that my wife will sell all my brewing equipment for what I told her I paid for it
Dicko

Unread postby SteveOR » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:03 pm

I use ibrewmaster2 for its scheduling features. I cannot get the inventory portion to correctly deduct the grain bill from my batches. The recipe management is functional.
New 20L user.
No experience only 5 batches so far.
as of 15 apr 2014 Now 11 batches.
As of aug 2014 26 batches. I just love this machine!
Sep 2015 now over 100 batches.
SteveOR

Unread postby Dicko » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:14 pm

SteveOR wrote:I use ibrewmaster2 for its scheduling features. I cannot get the inventory portion to correctly deduct the grain bill from my batches. The recipe management is functional.

Thanks for that Steve, I have not had any time of late to try the software...too busy at work :| :(

:cheers:
The worst thing that can happen if I die is that my wife will sell all my brewing equipment for what I told her I paid for it
Dicko

Return to Software