Firmware Issues

Do you need help setting up your favourite brewing software? Or help out other with the lessons you learned while calculating recipes for your Braumeister.

Firmware Issues

Unread postby Big Monk » Fri May 11, 2018 2:01 am

I successfully installed the WiFi installer firmware and the new controller firmware tonight. While showing my associate how to do it on his, a attempted to reinstall the WiFi firmware and got this:

20A779F2-D654-46CB-9624-2AA21F645A01.jpeg

Now I’m locked out. Any ideas on how to work through this? I have an email into Speidel for good measure but thought I’d try the forum as well.
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.” Aristotle

"Messieurs, c’est les microbes qui auront le dernier mot." Louis Pasteur

Check us out at www.lowoxygenbrewing.com
Big Monk

Model: 20 litres

Re: Firmware Issues

Unread postby Havulinna » Fri May 11, 2018 3:52 am

You should now just install the normal firmware on top. The order is Wifi firmware first and normal firmware next.

Lähetetty minun LG-H870 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
Havulinna

Unread postby Big Monk » Fri May 11, 2018 11:12 am

Here is what happened:

My collaborator and I were having issues getting the updates through. I was able to successfully update the BM with both WiFi and Controller firmware. I then made a video showing me updating the unit once again (this time with the WiFi firmware a second time), and the screen sits as shown above.

Anyway to clear this or reset and get back to the main interface?
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.” Aristotle

"Messieurs, c’est les microbes qui auront le dernier mot." Louis Pasteur

Check us out at www.lowoxygenbrewing.com
Big Monk

Model: 20 litres

Unread postby Biermeister » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:03 pm

my BM20 is stuck in the exact same place after running wifi updater. When i upload cool control 1-1-3 hex file after the original wifi updater I get black screen Blue backlights and the motor starts running.

This is driving me crazy and makes the BM useless. reinstalled multiple versions and same issues.

Any advice from anyone with the same issues???

I figured it out. All good now. Downloaded the GaermeistserSoftwareUpdater by mistake!!
Biermeister

Model: 20 litres (2015)

Return to Software