Firmware change log

Do you need help setting up your favourite brewing software? Or help out other with the lessons you learned while calculating recipes for your Braumeister.

Firmware change log

Unread postby Dorst » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:42 am

I'm a bit in doubt on the wireless module. I like the functionality and the option to upgrade your firmware. On the other hand it is quite pricey - so I'm looking to justify the purchase.

To understand how much firmware updates will help my experience I was wondering if there is a change log available for all firmware versions. This would allow users to see what they would gain from a firmware upgrade from version to version. Is such a list / log available anywhere or could we create a central topic for this?
Dorst

Model: 20 litres

Re: Firmware change log

Unread postby MattSR » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:29 am

Great idea, and if such information does become available, it would be nice to have it all collated in this thread as a sticky...

Cheers,
Matt
MattSR

Model: 50 litres

Unread postby Dorst » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:59 am

No response here, so I just emailed Speidel and asked them if they could make this available.

I'll update if and when I get a reply.
Dorst

Unread postby niels » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:38 am

I've an old changelog which is not suitable for publication on the forum.

Except for a fix of the "boiling too early" bug there is nothing noteworthy. Yet.

- Niels
niels
Site Admin

Model: 50 litres

Unread postby Dorst » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:21 pm

I have received an answer to my email. It is proper vague - but here it is anyway:

Dear xxx,

thank you very much for using our Braumeister!

There will be lots of further developments which justify the price of it.

We can't tell you at the moment what we're working at.

To use the Braumeister you don't need to upgrade the firmware.
It is only of an interest if you're going to use a wifi module.

All the best
Irina

As an answer to my email:
Dear Speidel,

I love my Braumeister and have been looking at the new wireless module. I like the functionality and the option to upgrade your firmware. On the other hand it is quite pricey - so I'm looking to justify the purchase.

To understand how much firmware updates will help my experience I was wondering if there is a change log available for all firmware versions. This would me to see what I would gain from a firmware upgrade from version to version. Is such a list / log available anywhere? I think this would also be of interest to other users.

Best regards,
xxx

It's not very appealing to spend 90 GBP on something that will do "something" wireless. I will not bite until they roadmap what I will get a bit better.
Dorst

Unread postby Jake99 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:31 pm

There is an update from 17-12-2015 nr 1.1.23A
I did an update to 1.1.23 a month ago,anyone who knows what this new update will change?
Jake99

Model: 20 litres (2015)

Return to Software