Braumeister/Williams Warn Owner

Welcome to the Braumeisters.net forums. Please read the rules and introduce yourself.

Braumeister/Williams Warn Owner

Unread postby A & B BierBrauerei » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:15 am

Greetings All,
I am a Braumeister/Williams Warn owner. If you don't already know what a Williams Warn Brewery System is, Google it. These two pieces of equipment will bring you to Bier Nirvana. We are in Chicago IL, I'm Dan and my brewing partner (and brains of the operation) is Mitch. So far we brewed 1 extract, and decided all grain was the way to go. Since then we have brewed 5 or 6 American Brown Ales (that everyone who has one wants to know where they can buy it. And then one Hoppy Blond, and a Bert Grants Perfect Porter. Except for the extract, which everybody said was a pretty good darn beer (just a little too light for me) all have been fricken excellent. I hope you guys figure out a way to make the leap of faith and buy a WW. If you follow good hygiene protocols, the WW will eliminate 100% of your contamination issues. Just sayin. We are new to this forum and will check in from time to time, and welcome any and all comments or questions.
Prosit
A & B BierBrauerei

Model: 20 litres

Re: Braumeister/Williams Warn Owner

Unread postby Nesto » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:02 am

There's at least one other WW user here... viewtopic.php?t=367

Model: 20 litres

Return to Welcome!