Good to be here

Welcome to the Braumeisters.net forums. Please read the rules and introduce yourself.

Good to be here

Unread postby BlindDog » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:17 am

Wanted to say hi.

ex-pat Pom living in the Harbour City in Aus. I've had my 20L for 8ish months and love it. already past the 100 brew mark as its such an addiction, and just so easy to use. I know i need to cut back, but its hard...
BlindDog

Model: 20 litres

Re: Good to be here

Unread postby Dicko » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:39 pm

BlindDog wrote:Wanted to say hi.

ex-pat Pom living in the Harbour City in Aus. I've had my 20L for 8ish months and love it. already past the 100 brew mark as its such an addiction, and just so easy to use. I know i need to cut back, but its hard...

Welcome blindDog,

Wow mate, 100 brews in 8 months, thats a brew every two and a half days. :lol:

Well done. :drink: :drink: :drink:

:cheers:
The worst thing that can happen if I die is that my wife will sell all my brewing equipment for what I told her I paid for it
Dicko

Unread postby BlindDog » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:04 pm

I used to brew for a bunch of mates who'd take the wort and ferment at home and would often pump out 4-6 brews a weekend. Hectic, but doable on the BM. I don't do it anymore, as it was turning into a chore and I've got enough of those already
BlindDog

Unread postby niels » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:35 am

BlindDog wrote:I used to brew for a bunch of mates who'd take the wort and ferment at home and would often pump out 4-6 brews a weekend. Hectic, but doable on the BM. I don't do it anymore, as it was turning into a chore and I've got enough of those already

I hope they repaid you with plenty of well-fermented beers!

Welcome, BlindDog!

:beer:
- Niels
niels
Site Admin

Model: 50 litres

Return to Welcome!