Hi from Montreal, Canada

Welcome to the Braumeisters.net forums. Please read the rules and introduce yourself.

Hi from Montreal, Canada

Unread postby TheWoods » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:20 pm

Hi,

I'm from Montreal Canada and my first language is French. So excuse me for any misspelling or grammar error but I'll try to do my best.

I have a BM50 and very happy for the ease of use. When I went AG I bought the BM50, so I have no experience on any other AG Equipment. I did 5 brew and my first one were the best.

I'm very happy to have information here on my own equipment cause it seems that the technicality are not the same as a 3 vessel equipment.

Thank you

Cheers!!
TheWoods

Model: 50 litres

Re: Hi from Montreal, Canada

Unread postby Dicko » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:44 pm

Welcome to the forum, there is an abundance of info on here already and this forum is still in its infancy.

:cheers:
The worst thing that can happen if I die is that my wife will sell all my brewing equipment for what I told her I paid for it
Dicko

Model: 20 litres

Unread postby niels » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:54 pm

Welcome! Were in Canada do you live? I have friends over in Calgary, but I suppose that is the other side of where you are living...

What kind of beers did you brew already?

- Niels
niels
Site Admin

Unread postby TheWoods » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:09 pm

Thank you guys

I'm in Montreal in the Quebec province eastern of Canada. Calgary is on the west side and quite far from me..

I did:
Black IPA My best brew and my first one. I forgot to sparge with the right amount so I sparge with 5L and end up with a 1.080 OG but low volume..
IPA
Witbier
Saison
And DIPA

All in the same order...

I would like to make a dubbel or tripel for my next one.

Cheers!!
TheWoods

Return to Welcome!