Irish braumeister brewer

Welcome to the Braumeisters.net forums. Please read the rules and introduce yourself.

Irish braumeister brewer

Unread postby bierfest » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:01 pm

Hi all,
I've owned a 50l braumeister for the past couple of years and am generally really happy with it after many brews. Found this forum when searching for a solution to a problem many of you are having - hops blocking the tap. Was delighted to see the thread with the new filter from Chad in the US. Will be on the lookout to see if the norwegian supplier gets some in stock. Will definitely buy. Havent brewed in a few months now - brewday planned for this Saturday - Treacle stout.
bierfest

Model: 50 litres

Re: Irish braumeister brewer

Unread postby niels » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:38 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Hopefully you can get some more info from this forum than just about the hop filter.

- Niels
niels
Site Admin

Unread postby Sportyone » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:17 am

Hi Mate,

Welcome to the forum, I'm up north, not a millions miles away lol. Just got my bm50 couple months ago and yet to do a brew, for one reason or another, although now ready to have a go. Hope you enjoy the forum.
cheers

Stephen
Sportyone

Unread postby bierfest » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:10 pm

Thanks guys - hoping to get a lot of information on here about all things Speidel.

@Sportyone - let me know when you get your unit up an going. You will fall in love with how easy a brew day becomes. How were you brewing previously?
bierfest

Return to Welcome!