Hi from southwest oz

Welcome to the Braumeisters.net forums. Please read the rules and introduce yourself.

Hi from southwest oz

Unread postby Rooster » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:05 am

My new braumeister 50l arrived this week. Got the yeast on stir plate now, first brew tomorrow. Wish me luck 8)
Rooster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 11:30 pm
Model: 50 litres

Re: Hi from southwest oz

Unread postby Cervantes » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:37 am

Hello Rooster,

I'm sure that you'll enjoy the BM.

Good Luck
Cheers :cheers:
Andy
User avatar
Cervantes
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:54 am
Location: Cervantes, Western Australia
Model: 20 litres

Re: Hi from southwest oz

Unread postby niels » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:33 am

Rooster wrote:My new braumeister 50l arrived this week. Got the yeast on stir plate now, first brew tomorrow. Wish me luck 8)

Welcome! Be prepared for a relax brew day (if you read the manual).

The Aussies are ruling this forum... ;)

- Niels
User avatar
niels
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1056
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:08 pm
Location: Belgium
Model: 50 litres

Re: Hi from southwest oz

Unread postby Batz » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:00 am

Welcome from Queensland

The Aussies are ruling this forum... ;)


That because we drink so much! :beer: :drink: :cheers:

Batz
Your not a real brewer until you own a Braumeister
User avatar
Batz
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:42 pm
Location: Queensland Australia
Model: 50 litres

Re: Hi from southwest oz

Unread postby Dicko » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:49 am

Batz wrote:Welcome from Queensland

The Aussies are ruling this forum... ;)


That because we drink so much! :beer: :drink: :cheers:

Batz


Our reputation is well known... :lol: :drink: :drink: :drink:
The worst thing that can happen if I die is that my wife will sell all my brewing equipment for what I told her I paid for it
User avatar
Dicko
 
Posts: 1178
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:25 pm
Location: Port Lincoln South Oz
Model: 20 litres

Re: Hi from southwest oz

Unread postby royco » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:48 pm

niels wrote:
Rooster wrote:My new braumeister 50l arrived this week. Got the yeast on stir plate now, first brew tomorrow. Wish me luck 8)

Welcome! Be prepared for a relax brew day (if you read the manual).

The Aussies are ruling this forum... ;)

- Niels


Yes, but do they know about cricket or rugby? :D
royco
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:48 am
Location: Durban, South Africa
Model: 50 litres

Re: Hi from southwest oz

Unread postby niels » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:12 am

Note: I've moved the Roggenbier "discussion" to the recipes section as I thought.

You can find the new topic here: Roggenbier

-Niels
User avatar
niels
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1056
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:08 pm
Location: Belgium
Model: 50 litres


Return to Welcome!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest