BM500 User , Brewpub in Strasbourg France

Welcome to the Braumeisters.net forums. Please read the rules and introduce yourself.

BM500 User , Brewpub in Strasbourg France

Unread postby tomipa » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:16 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Tom. I live in Strasbourg, France and I have been brewing 2 / 3 times per week for the last 2 years after I quit my job as Product Manager in the plastic Industry. I am passionate about beer, brewing and cooking so it seemed logical to open a brewpub.
I have been working on the project for the last 18 months. Finding the right place has been the main issue, as the surface and layout of the building is a major obstacle even with a decent enough budget.

I found a great place for the bar, but unfortunately, I won't be able to brew in that building so I chose the solution of a bar and a brewery in a different location. I m slightly disappointed with not having a "real" brewpub but as long as I serve the beer I brew, I am happy. Hopefully, the customers will be too.

I will purchase a BM500 in the coming months and get going brewing many different styles of beer. I chose to open a brewpub so I can rotate the choice of beer on tap very frequently. I am not familiar with Braumeister systems but there is a brewery locally who is using the BM200, and I will visit them soon.

I ll share some of my experience in here and I ll probably have a few questions too.

Cheers
Tom
tomipa

Re: BM500 User , Brewpub in Strasbourg France

Unread postby Erick » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:54 pm

An address or a website might be handy if we are welcome :D
Erick

Model: 20 litres

Unread postby tomipa » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:59 pm

Sure... you are welcome and I will share the address when we are close to the opening. The ink is not even yet on the paper .. :o

It should be about October time.
tomipa

Unread postby Omphteliba » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:53 pm

Nice!
"Brew! There is never enough beer in the world."
- Burghard Meyer on Beersmith Podcast #66
Omphteliba

Model: 20 litres (2015)

Return to Welcome!