Hello from Finland

Welcome to the Braumeisters.net forums. Please read the rules and introduce yourself.

Hello from Finland

Unread postby shmootsie » Fri May 16, 2014 2:50 am

Hello my name is Moritz and i am a happy owner of a 20L braumeister. Bought mine already in autumn 2013 but found out about this forum just a while back. I've brewed about 10 batches with good succes and some not so good :). Had some problems with my crush in the start but i think i have that fixed now with the monster mill mm2 set at 1.2mm gap. Also been playing around with the mash times and temps and the more i think about them the more i'm lost. Been snooping around the forum to get some answers but have so many questions i think i need to make a new topic about it :). Anyways, happy to see there is this forum so we can share info here and help each other out. Happy and good brewing to you all.

Moritz
shmootsie

Model: 20 litres

Re: Hello from Finland

Unread postby Cervantes » Fri May 16, 2014 4:00 am

Moritz,

Welcome.

There is a mash schedule section here on the forum hidden away under the "Recipes" section.

https://forum.braumeisters.net/viewforum.php?f=20

Some good information already there and it's the best place to ask if you have any mash schedule related questions.
Cheers :cheers:
Andy
Cervantes

Unread postby niels » Fri May 16, 2014 5:37 am

Hi Moritz! Welcome to the forum. I love it how the number of different countries where members live goes up. I think you're the first member from Finland.

So, do you brew some heavier beers to enjoy during the winter?

Niels
niels
Site Admin

Model: 50 litres

Unread postby shmootsie » Fri May 16, 2014 6:29 am

Thanks for the responses :)

The past winter i brewed only a couple of pale ales and some amber ales. Next autumn and winter i will look in to brewing heavier beers.

Will post my questions in the mash section later on.
shmootsie

Unread postby leosardinha » Fri May 16, 2014 1:06 pm

I was living in Finland until last Feb, imported my BM from there directly to Brazil ;)
leosardinha

Model: 50 litres

Return to Welcome!